We have been supplying products used in commercial aircrafts both fixed and rotary wing.
Our products range from aircraft hardware and structural components to advanced electronic human machine interface (HMI) solutions.
Typical applications are aircraft propulsion, communication, data acquisition, engine control and simulation.
We have been experiencing growth in the industrial market by successfully applying our business model and principles.
We supply the full range of electro-technical components as well as IT hardware and equipment for positioning, navigation and timing (PNT).
Our products are used in critical medical, telecommunications and transportation applications.
Over the years we have been proudly serving several military forces and governments worldwide.
We offer a broad range of state-of-the-art and combat proven solutions to support our customers carrying out their critical missions.
Our products are used on a large number of programs and various platforms in the air, on the ground and at sea.
We have been involved in several space programs to include ground stations, launchers and satellites.
Our expertise in sourcing and procurement of space qualified components and of EEE parts is recognized worldwide.
Additionally, we provide outsourced testing services in order to meet the stringent specifications of space related programs.
ELECTRONIC & ELECTROMECHANICAL COMPONENTS
Specialized in hard-to-find and obsolete components.
- Defense procurement expertise
- End of life procurement and obsolescence management
- Export compliance support
- Full documentation and traceability
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Integrated logistics support (ILS)
- Kitting and warehousing solutions for long-terms agreements
- NATO Stock Number (NSN) sourcing capabilities
- Proactive marketing and strategic sourcing
- Representation and distribution in Europe
- Technical support and market intelligence
- Vendor reduction (one-stop-shop)
- Warehousing solutions and long-term agreements
- Worldwide partner and supplier network